David's RV12 Website

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Flight with Sadie in my RV-12 060814

I got married this past weekend to a great woman,

Peg & David Valcik
Peg loves to fly, asks on weekends are you going to the airport to fly or visit your buddies, and said are you going to build another plane (as long as it at the hanger not in the living room, like the first one you built). The kids flew in for the wedding, we had a house full.  The four boys and Sadie, Stephen’s wife we hear for the weekend.




As expected the common question was, “Dad when are we going flying?” Scott, my buddy offered to take boys up for a few G’s and a fun flight in his RV8. They flew in the back of his tandem RV8.  A few barrel rolls and high G turns in Scott's plane and they returned with big smiles.  



Photos from Stephen's iPhone

 Some formation flight for photos - Scott and I swapped wingman positions for different photos




Formation Flight

I got to share the flight with my daughter law. What was special about taking her up flying was she designed the paint Scheme for my RV12.  She had not seen the plane or flown in it since it was finished.
Comments like “this is great just after taking off” and do you want to fly, “really can I?”  She got a little stick time and did a great job flying.  


Sadie with her serious selfie face

Once again it is great to share the passion of flight with someone. the link below is a short video edited down on my YouTube channel;


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment